We are Toma Australia Investment Limited, a professionally managed, responsible and ethical company, determined to be widely recognized for our bespoke financial services specially designed for your Bank Guarantee BG and Standby Letter of credit SBLC need. Either for lease or purchase.
We ensure our work has lasting benefit by developing a close bond with our clients and being deeply committed to their success when it comes to delivering bank guarantees and standbly letter of credit either for credit enhancement or as a payment gurantee. We take a very hands-on approach to our work and collaborate across all levels of client organizations, We understand that real, sustainable impact is always our end goal, and that only by working closely with our clients can we achieve this level of change. We roll up our sleeves and fully partner with our clients.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST:
In Toma Australia Investment Limited, Conflicts of interest arise when a member of our team, or an agent who works with us, has multiple interests which create incentives to act in such a way as to misuse or conceal information needed for effective functioning of a transaction.
A conflict is in place when one or more member of the team
All members of staff (full staff or contract staff) and management of Toma Australia Investment Limited will avoid conflict of interest by separating business and professional duties from personal interest.
This policy is in place to protect the integrity of this organization in all decision-making process and to not degrade the confidence of our stakeholders (staffs, investors and client’s alike).
There is said to be a conflict of interest when one or more persons or member of the team has a competing interest and the serving of interest may be detriment to other deals on his desk. Such practices may be catalyzed by some actions including but not limited to:
- A member of the team who has financial or personal interest in the entity he/she is handling at a particular point in time.
- A member of the team who has shares in a business that has approached us for our services.
And all this may result into and not limited to:
- The Member of the team failing to comply with legal or regulatory obligations
- The Member of the team engaging in unethical conduct
- The Member of the team’s professional judgement and objectivity being compromised because of personal gains or favor.
Remedies in place to tackle this:
- Mandatory disclosure and transparency in dealing with every client in all strata of this organization
- Supervisory oversight
- Separation of functions
- Socialization of information production
- Complete corporate profile of every team member or agent associated with us.
We listen to solve your business finance needs.
We have people who are motivated and well experienced to work alongside clients on their toughest, most complex challenges and find solutions when it comes to bank/financial instrument (BG/SBLC). At the same time, we also want our people to challenge each other to look for ways to evolve our own firm so that we can sustain our competitive edge. In all that we do, internally and externally, we are committed to advancing a better way.